• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After updating illustrator July 2021, the colours change.

Explorer ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I select a specific colour and when I go back its changing the colour automatically to something else.

HELP! is this a bug it is so frustrating I've reset the preferences and still same issue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please be more specific and tell us step by step what is happening with color?

Can you please also check the color management settings?

There are some issues with colors, but it could also be a color management related one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Illustrator files can only be RGB or CMYK if you specify an RGB (HEX) color in a CMYK document the color gets converted.

If you specify an impossible to reproduce RGB color, Illustrator will convert it to the closest possible CMYK equivalent and show you how this CMYK color would be represented as the closest possible RGB color.

This also answers your other post.:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/why-is-the-black-not-showing-up-with-the-correct-hex-code...

To learn a little about color in Illustrator see:

https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/color.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines