Highlighted

Ai Box Adjustments - Not able to adjust box sizing, only able to move individual anchor points

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey All,

I'm not able to adjust the text boxes, and general shapes, sizing since the last update. Before I was able to grab an anchor point and adjust the box size in general, but now I'm only able to grab an individual anchor point and have to adjust each point individually. << I hope that all makes sense.

Is anyone else having this issue? Any help in fixing it would be greatly appreciated--it's getting rather annoying and slowing down my work output and flow.

Cheers!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ton Frederiks | Adobe Community Professional

View > Show Bounding Box?

TOPICS
Bug, Draw and design, Performance, Tools, Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Ai Box Adjustments - Not able to adjust box sizing, only able to move individual anchor points

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey All,

I'm not able to adjust the text boxes, and general shapes, sizing since the last update. Before I was able to grab an anchor point and adjust the box size in general, but now I'm only able to grab an individual anchor point and have to adjust each point individually. << I hope that all makes sense.

Is anyone else having this issue? Any help in fixing it would be greatly appreciated--it's getting rather annoying and slowing down my work output and flow.

Cheers!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ton Frederiks | Adobe Community Professional

TOPICS
Bug, Draw and design, Performance, Tools, Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 01, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 01, 2020 1
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're a life saver. Thanks, a Ton!

I thought I clicked it but I must not have--good reminder to always check again. Ha ha. Cheers.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 01, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good to hear that helped!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 01, 2020 1