• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AI - Can´t create a new document and open files

New Here ,
May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was not able to use the program. The download and installation went smoothly. After opening the program, I am not able to create a new document. There is no preset in the software. Does not create a new document from a template. I downloaded ready-made templates from Adobe Stock, it also doesn't open it. The program does not respond to the command.

The program does not contain pre-formatted document sets (new document profiles are empty).

I tried the tutorials materials, downloaded them. When opened, the software does not respond.

Don't open it.

I tried to reinstall the software, no effect. The same problem appears.

A similar problem and solution is mentioned in this forums:

Preferences > General and check the option "Legacy New document

But this setting is not current. My problem with creating a new document is different.

I´m use windows not mac.

Thank you in advance for your help

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Is Windows & GPU updated to the latest version?
You may try creating a new user account on your machine & see how the app behaves there.
I'd recommend using Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to remove the existing installation of the app & reinstall once done. Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Is Windows & GPU updated to the latest version?
You may try creating a new user account on your machine & see how the app behaves there.
I'd recommend using Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to remove the existing installation of the app & reinstall once done. Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines