• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AI cannot save the file, the save option cannot be clicked

Community Beginner ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any file saved by AI will cause a crash, the save option window can be moved, and the home page cannot be moved. It can only be forced to quit. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, as well as installing other versions. Also tried restarting.What is the problem and how to solve it?My system is the latest Mac OSScreen Shot 2020-12-02 at 2.12.56 PM.png

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

I suppose the regularly restart your computer?

Does Illustrator have full disk access?

Can you try and in the Illustrator preferences turn off "Save/Export in Background"

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To add, other Adobe software can be saved normally, only AI has this kind of bug, unable to save files means that AI cannot work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the Export dialog.

Please tell us exactly what kind of save doesn't work.

What exactly happens step by step?

Exactly where are you saving?

Are these new files? Or old ones?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For example, when I create a new file in AI, draw a shape arbitrarily, click Save, and save it to any location, such as my desktop, the Options window OK and Cancel cannot be clicked, and the AI menu bar and any tools cannot be used. It cannot be exited and can only be forced off. This option window cannot be clicked but can be moved at will.

Both the new file and the old file choosing to save as will cause this result. This problem will not occur if the old file is selected as the current storage.

I have to make some old files into AI containers, but this can only save files in AI format, and cannot output other required formats.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suppose the regularly restart your computer?

Does Illustrator have full disk access?

Can you try and in the Illustrator preferences turn off "Save/Export in Background"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much! My problem is solved. The method is to store it in the path of the English name. Before I stored it in the Chinese folder. Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad you could solve it.

Maybe this could be a feature request/bug report? It should be possible to solve it in Chinese folders, I assume.

You can post to http://illustrator.uservoice.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines