• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ai cc 2020 overprint mode very very slow

Explorer ,
Oct 17, 2020 Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, I installed ai cc 2020 to try it, even in the simplest operation, when it is switched to overprint mode, the program contracts a lot, it takes 2-3 seconds to move objects, scroll the screen. Other users have reported the same complaint. Too fast when I close overprint view, when will adobe solve this? my computer imac 2020 5K 32gb ram 8gb gpu

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Would you mind sharing the version of the OS & Illustrator? Does it work slow while working on a specific file or performing a specific task?

Have you tried resetting preferences? If not, please try the following instructions below to do that:

• Close all Adobe applications. 
  • Go to locations 
  • ~/Library/Caches 
  • ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe 
  • ~/Library/Preferences 
  • Rename Adobe Illustrator, com.adobe.illustrator and Adobe Illustrator 24 Settings folders to Adobe Illustrator.old, com.adobe.illustrator.old and Adobe Illustrator 24 Settings.old 
  • Launch Illustrator from the Creative Cloud. 

**Please note that resetting preferences will remove all the custom settings and Illustrator will launch with default settings. This way all your old settings will be saved in .old folders and Illustrator will recreate new folders with default settings.

Let us know how it goes. Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My pc 2020 27 inch imac 32gb ram - 8gb gpu, mac os catalina latest version, illustrator 24.3. I deleted preferences have the same problem. All illustrator users experience this problem on 5K screens, but not everyone has to do with overprint. You will see it if you get illustrator overprint mode in imac 2020 5K. Please try, do not write the same things, you have asked other people who have this problem and always wrote the same things, I repeat these are not solutions, this is a bug, please report it to the software team. The packaging industry works with overprint mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let one of our team please try what I said, let the imac 5K computer overprint a simple work, let it slide the work, drag it, see the slowdown, I expect your return, you have 2020 imac 5K. Good luck with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My computer

IMG_20201018_120355.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines