• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AI Crashes on file open

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just migrated 3 users from older iMacs (2014) to brand new Macbook Pros. They were having no issues with the older iMacs, but we wanted them to be more mobile.

2 of the 3 users are now getting sporadic AI crashes when opening an illustrator file. She says that it will start to open, freeze, then force close. Then she can try and open the same file and work on it for a while with no issues. She had 3 crashes in a day. I attached the logs, but I'm not familiar with MACs in general.

Appears to be the same error in all 3 instances. Is this bad memory or bad HD? Something else?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is there a printer connected, set up as the default printer and turned on? Printer driver up to date?

Illustrator doesn't like printer queues or printers that are not accessible reliantly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines