• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ai crashes when my 16" MBPro goes to sleep

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Each time my MBPro goes to sleep Ai crashes. And it doesn't autosave files before crashing.

Both OS and Ai software is up to date - new MBPro 16" running OS 10.15.6 and Ai version 24.3

I have uninstalled and fre3sh installed Ai twice. Same result.

Any solutions please?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Macbook Pro 16" is famous in this forum.

Did you also reset the preferences? Turn off Dictation in the system? Turn off the automatic graphic switching?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Monica

Thanks for super quick response. I had dictation off. Now turned off Automatic Graphics switching.

Let's hope that helps

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It won't help. I have the same issue and turned off the graphics switching. Not only did it happen in Illustrator 2020, but also InDesign 2020, and guess what...the SAME thing happens in both Illustrator 2021 and InDesign 2021 now too, so whatever the issue was, the latest updates did nothing to address it. EVERY time the computer sleeps, they crash upon waking the computer. I have to use Amphetamine to keep my computer frm sleeping to avoid the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines