Highlighted

Ai crashes when my 16" MBPro goes to sleep

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Each time my MBPro goes to sleep Ai crashes. And it doesn't autosave files before crashing.

Both OS and Ai software is up to date - new MBPro 16" running OS 10.15.6 and Ai version 24.3

I have uninstalled and fre3sh installed Ai twice. Same result.

Any solutions please?

Topics

Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Ai crashes when my 16" MBPro goes to sleep

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Each time my MBPro goes to sleep Ai crashes. And it doesn't autosave files before crashing.

Both OS and Ai software is up to date - new MBPro 16" running OS 10.15.6 and Ai version 24.3

I have uninstalled and fre3sh installed Ai twice. Same result.

Any solutions please?

Topics

Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Macbook Pro 16" is famous in this forum.

Did you also reset the preferences? Turn off Dictation in the system? Turn off the automatic graphic switching?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mark5CEA LATEST
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Monica

Thanks for super quick response. I had dictation off. Now turned off Automatic Graphics switching.

Let's hope that helps

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines