AI CS5 and CS6 stop accepting the extention

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello community, 

I had a weird behavior regarding our old AI CS5 and CS6 connected by our extention to an external softwar to transmit the draws.

Since 01/01/2021 we can't open the extention any more, just stop running without error.

We figured out that chage date of the PC to for example 12/25/2020 start working again.

There is some one here that have this behavior or know if it is a restriction in AI to oligate the customer to update to CC versions?

Please, let me know your comments

Roberto

TOPICS
Third party plugins

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

AI CS5 and CS6 stop accepting the extention

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello community, 

I had a weird behavior regarding our old AI CS5 and CS6 connected by our extention to an external softwar to transmit the draws.

Since 01/01/2021 we can't open the extention any more, just stop running without error.

We figured out that chage date of the PC to for example 12/25/2020 start working again.

There is some one here that have this behavior or know if it is a restriction in AI to oligate the customer to update to CC versions?

Please, let me know your comments

Roberto

TOPICS
Third party plugins

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 07, 2021 0

Have something to add?