• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Getting blue screen while launching Illustrator

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im trying to use AI per 2 weeks, but when i open the app, apear a blue screen. I tryed everything, but AI does not work. What can i do?

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any actual system information this isn't even getting close to going anywhere. And if you get a blue screen, then definitely there is soem crash info somewhere as well.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2021 May 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry about this trouble. We have recently released an update for Illustrator 2021 (v 25.2.3) which contains some stability fixes. If you are not already on v25.2.3, then we recommend you to update to latest version.

If it still shows the same behavior, please try the suggestions shared on this page ( https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/kb/plugin-missing-issue.html ) and share your observations with us.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 01, 2021 May 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You mention a blue screen and that indicates that you are using the Windows OS platform.

In my experience it is almost always a defective hardware component that causes blue screens. It is very seldom that some software such as Illustrator is the culprit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines