• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AI generated PNG changes colour when transfered to the client.

Explorer ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm creating simple word art in AI for a client to upload to their website. The art in the exported PNG is blue and green. They're (the client) showing me that the green in the art goes to neon. I can't be sending clients complicated anything so this Zip workaround isn't going to work for me. This should be pretty simple stuff and I've run into it before and solved it somehow but I don't recall how but it wasn't anything about preview files . . .

[Nb: moderator detached and moved this to the Illustrator forum. Adapted the thread subject. The striked-through-sentence points to an answer in the Stock Contributor forum that is specific to stock and not Illustrator]

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 07, 2020 Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @MAStephens ,

This is the Stock Contrubutor forum and you're repying to a thread specific to stock contributors, not a general Adobe Illustrator problem. I'm going to detack this and move it to the Illustrator forum.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 07, 2020 Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is your artwork for print or for web?

If for print: don't send the client a PNG, because those will always be converted to RGB.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines