PLEASE HELP ME

도와주세요ㅠ 이 흰 창에서 안넘어가요. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

TOPICS
Bug, How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Ai isn't working.

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

캡처.PNG

I've logged out and re-installed.

I won't skip this screen.

PLEASE HELP ME

도와주세요ㅠ 이 흰 창에서 안넘어가요. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

TOPICS
Bug, How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 06, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any actual system info we can't really tel lyou much. the usual applies: Check youir graphics driver and update it, make sure your network connections and local access to fiels and folders isn't being blocked so the program can load all the panels and its configuration.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 07, 2020 0
italosan LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, unfortunately we need more information to help you. What version of Adobe Illustrator are you using? What are the characteristics of your computer? Have you checked if there are any drivers available for your video card? Have you tried to reset the software preferences?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 07, 2020 0
Resources