• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AI plug-in for Vinyl Systems 28" Cutter

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone point me to a link / plug-in that will allow AI to work directly with my Vinyl Systems 28" Cutter.  Not to impressed with the Software that came with it.  When I convert it from the AI format I am having issues.  Note- I am a newbie and have been searching the web / youtube to see if I'm the issue and so far I might be 40% of the issue (haha) but could still use a bit of help with the plug-in.  Thanks in advance for the help...

TOPICS
Third party plugins

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The chances are that only the software made by the device makers can do the job. One key thing for all work designed for a cutter is to keep the vector clean, without effects or rasters; you may need to work in a strict subset of what AI can do. Perhaps start by building simple shapes and text, and work up from there. Don't expect to be able to take complex existing work and just throw it at the cutter. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines