Highlighted

Ai Rotate Canvas for packaging

Advocate ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any sign of Rotate Canvas for Illustrator yet? I was hoping to get it before i turn 50, but then i was also hoping to get it before i tunred 40, and that didnt happen... Can someone from the InDesign team go and help out the Ai team for a few days? or from the photoshop team?

pretty much every bit of packaging thats every been done on a computer must go through illustrator at some point, and we've had to put up with work arounds for so many years its driving me bonkers.

please, pretty please witha cherry on top, stop adding 'new features' and put some 'old' features in that you must have forgotten?

TOPICS
Feature request, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Ai Rotate Canvas for packaging

Advocate ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any sign of Rotate Canvas for Illustrator yet? I was hoping to get it before i turn 50, but then i was also hoping to get it before i tunred 40, and that didnt happen... Can someone from the InDesign team go and help out the Ai team for a few days? or from the photoshop team?

pretty much every bit of packaging thats every been done on a computer must go through illustrator at some point, and we've had to put up with work arounds for so many years its driving me bonkers.

please, pretty please witha cherry on top, stop adding 'new features' and put some 'old' features in that you must have forgotten?

TOPICS
Feature request, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 06, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post bugs & feature requests to http://illustrator.uservoice.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2020 0