• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All adobe products, mostly illustrator crashes my hole pc.

New Here ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the past 6 months I've been wornking in this brand new windows pc; the problems come when using an adobe cc program, mostly premiere and illustrator.

The problem is that I experirience random crashes where my monitor turn off and sometimes turn on again with the adobe program crashed... in some cases it doesn't even turn back on an i have to do a hard reset, the weird part is that when i do de reset it wont recognize de boot drive (m.2) until I turn the computer completly off and turnit on again.

This weird problem only ocurs in adobe programs, i used other animation and design programs such as Maya, Davinci, Krita, Canva, toon boom, zbrush, etc. and none of them had crash my pc.

Im begging for help, its so frustraiting... somtimes I cant even work 30 minuts strait without a crash but simtimes I can do my 8 hours of workday without a problem; ive serched in a lot of forums for an answer but i've come to none; I had updated and reinstalled all adobe programs but the error remains.

My Specs:

-Ryzen 7 3700X

-MB B550M-PLUS ASUS TUF

-16GB DDR4 3200MHZ Corsair

-GTX 1650 Super MSI

-EVGA 500w 80+ Bronce

-Windows 10 Pro OG

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you try and turn off the GPU acceleration in the preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. I'd request you to update Windows 10 & GPU driver to the latest version. Monika has also given the helpful suggestion for you to try in earlier response. In addition to that, you may try the suggestions given in this community post(https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/resolve-slow-performance-and-unexpected-behaviors-in-illu...) & let us know if it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines