• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All colors are wrong in Illustrator

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All my previously created Illustrator graphics files are completely off in color.  After an update I keep getting the message in the screenshot below. When PS images are placed THEIR color is also not correct. I need to recover whatever was deleted in my profiles or plug ins before the updates

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Check your Color settings.

There is a bug caused by the recent Photoshop update. It sets your Color Settings to Emulate Illustrator 6, which turns color management off.

If that is the case, use the CC app to revert Photoshop to the Previous version (22.2.0) and then change your Color Settings to what you want it to be.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Did you try to revert to Photoshop 22.2.0?

Of course you can contact support, click the chat icon at the bottom right of this page:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your Color settings.

There is a bug caused by the recent Photoshop update. It sets your Color Settings to Emulate Illustrator 6, which turns color management off.

If that is the case, use the CC app to revert Photoshop to the Previous version (22.2.0) and then change your Color Settings to what you want it to be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I have more than one issue here. Is there someone from Adobe who could contact me and get into my computer and check things out? IT APPEARS that I'm running PS and AI 21. However the updates that were made are in the first screenshot attached and are higher versions than that. And that's when the troubles started in AI only I believe. I need to TALK to someone?  as I'm not understanding quite a few things.

AND the next four screenshots are what I'm asking about. My issue is in Illustrator where all my ai colors, blends placed images etc are off.  I REALLY don't know enough to try to fix/co-ordinate all these issues. Is there a way for an expert to contact me and check things out in my computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try to revert to Photoshop 22.2.0?

Of course you can contact support, click the chat icon at the bottom right of this page:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot get anywhere with that chat button. I'm signed in etc, but there's nowhere to start an actual chat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you click here?

Screenshot 2021-03-29 at 18.45.13.png

And did you use the CC app to downgrade your Photoshop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did click there and it takes me to https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html#sa_src=web-messaging  only and then can't get anywhere from there...

My issue as noted above is I can't downgrade from 2021 (which I'm on) to 22.2 (as I noted above) and that's one of the problems I'm trying to get at also. Sorry bout all these texts... I think I have 2 concurrent issues here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't help you with the support problem, but I can help with the Illustrator problem caused by Photoshop.

Click the 3 dots, choose Older versions and select the 22.2.0 version.

1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok at the moment I think I fixed it before  your last comment

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines