Alternative for android devices!

Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I just got the notification that Adobe is removing the Adobe illustrator draw app and replacing it with fresco... I use draw on my Samsung s21 ultra on Android... And I guess they don't plan on releasing it for Android, just windows and iPhone? That's really... Not nice at all! What about your loyal Android customers? Why would you remove an app without giving everyone who had the prior program access to the replacement? 

So I guess I'm going to have to switch to something else comparable... Any recommendations? I feel like I've tried all the drawing apps for android and this was the only one I liked... I'm legitimately in tears. I've been beyond loyal to the Adobe creative suite for...​Omg... 25​ ​years or so? So I swear this is not only disheartening to me but feels like a personal attack. Lol. Heeeeelp!

(also, please don't remove lightroom for android or I will just... Die. R. I. P me. 😂

TOPICS
Draw and design, Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Don't mind me, I have never been to this little thing so I didn't know how to search topics. I got all the answers I needed... But can't figure out how to delete the post. Sooooorry. 

Ah... But Adobe, you're rude. I'm still mad. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines