• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Am I stuck in isolation mode?

Contributor ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Illustrator file stored here (225MB, so I'm unable to upload to attach it to this post), everything has a gray cast over it except the brass disc on artboard 1 - Top (this is a piece of sculpture, so some of the imagery may seem a little odd).  The file looks and behaves like it's in isolation mode, but there's none of the other imagery or behavior associated with that.  In particular, I can't get out of it using the usual isolation mode exit behaviors, so maybe this is some other mode I'm not familir with.  If so, what is it?  It persists between file closes and opens.

In any event, how can I exit it/turn it off?  Thanks for your help.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Contributor ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never mind.  I solved the problem by rearranging some layers.  I still don't know what the problem was, but it's gone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2020 Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just now I was facing the same problem. Kind of stucked in the isolation mode, the problem was solved by rearranging and delete the layers. (Hope the community would find it useful)

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines