Animated zoom not working in Illustrator 2021 (Ver 25.0)

Explorer ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using the new release of Illustrator today, and I can't get animated zoom to work. I have clicked it off and on, tried restarting, and nothing seems to work. Is there something I am missing?

I'm not sure what was going on yesterday, but today it is working just fine. I didn't even shut my computer down last night!

TOPICS
Bug, Performance, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Animated zoom not working in Illustrator 2021 (Ver 25.0)

Explorer ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using the new release of Illustrator today, and I can't get animated zoom to work. I have clicked it off and on, tried restarting, and nothing seems to work. Is there something I am missing?

I'm not sure what was going on yesterday, but today it is working just fine. I didn't even shut my computer down last night!

TOPICS
Bug, Performance, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 21, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Would you mind sharing version of the OS & GPU Information? Are these updated to the latest version?

This information would help us look into it and assist you accordingly. Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure! I have an HP Z4 workstation with an Intel Xeon W-2125 CPU @ 4.00 GHz. 32 GB RAM, and the GPU is an Nvidia Quadro P2000. Im running Win 10 Pro. Everything should be up to date.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 0
Resources