• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Any ideas on how to make an isometric design out similar to this image or like a hallway?

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New to isometric design, I'd like to make a design out of this image.portal_screenshot.jpeg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No offense, but this sounds like one of those "I haven't even tried." questions. What specifically are you having issues with? What exactly are you going to need the design for? You need to be much more specific. Nobody is going to do a lengthy write-up and explain every detail.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

True. I like to do isometric designs with certain objects, but this client has requested this hallway, and it seems almost impossible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please show what you have already accomplished.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines