• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anyone experiencing opacity mask bug in new update or know of a fix?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i work in opacity masks pretty much 100% of the time since i create complex car illustrations that require masks on masks on masks with complex gradients. i loved the last updates addition of the live gradient preview that adjusted the gradient as you moved it rather than appearing afte reach drag, in that was also useful in the masks. But i updated this morning and now opacity masks dont have realtime preivew at all. In fact i literally have to leave the mask then hide and unhide the layer for it to update the apprearance and it is driving me nuts. It turned a smooth workflow for huge projects into a tedious processs of drawing what i hope will work then refreshing the layer to see it isnt how i wanted it then trying again and refreshing again. Wash rinse repeat it gets old to say the least. Any ideas for this or anyone else have the problem? and if not is there a way to at least go back to the last update that actually worked?

Thanks guys appreacte any advice in advance.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

To go back to previous versions:

Open the CC app, select apps and click on the 3 dots after Illustrator to select Other Versions

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way for me to roll back to the previous version? This bug is severely affecting my workflow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To go back to previous versions:

Open the CC app, select apps and click on the 3 dots after Illustrator to select Other Versions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much Ton,

You're a life saver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, saving lives is my hobby 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines