• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Archivos EPS

Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola! Tengo un problema al abrir archivos en Illustrator. Cuando descargo algun vector e intento abrir el EPS desde WINRAR me aparece como archivo de texto. Alguien sabe que podrá ser?

TOPICS
Import and export , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

EPS files are "text" files! Extract the files to the disk and then open in Illustrator. If you get then an error, report back. Your screenshot looks as expected when an Adobe Illustrator file is opened with a text editor.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Lucia5E63 First, I'm wondering why the EPS file is 64MB? Using the WINRAR to compress it might have caused some problems when it was zipped or unzipped. Can you ask whoever made the vector to send it to you in the native .AI?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Lucia5E63 First, I'm wondering why the EPS file is 64MB? Using the WINRAR to compress it might have caused some problems when it was zipped or unzipped. Can you ask whoever made the vector to send it to you in the native .AI?

By @J E L

Winrar is a quite potent archiver, even that I prefer 7Zip. .ai files are more compact than .eps files, but both can be "native" Illustrator files. .ai files normally carry an embedded PDF file and can for this be read by Acrobat respective other programs that do not handle the original .ai file data.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I could download it now! Thank you very much for your answer!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EPS files are "text" files! Extract the files to the disk and then open in Illustrator. If you get then an error, report back. Your screenshot looks as expected when an Adobe Illustrator file is opened with a text editor.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now I can download it. It hadn´t occured to me that way. Thank you very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines