• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Arrow-key nudge will randomly stop working

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having some issues with my arrow-keys nudge feature. Sometimes it will randomly stop working and I would have to restart the program to get it to work again, but will eventually stop working again. It has been a number of times and I trying to figuring out what could be the cause of this. I read on some forums that it could be third-party plug-in interferencem, but I don't have any third-party plugins for illustrators. At least none that I know of. I have no idea where to begin to figure out what could be interferring with Illustrator. I've also tried resetting my preferences and the problem still persist. Does anyone have any advice on what I could do to solve this issue?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found a couple of bugs reported on Uservoice about arrow key issues. One was no longer able to use the up/down keys to nudge and the other was while working in Picas. If one of these describes your issue, you might upvote them there and add any additional details. If not, you search for any others that sound more like it or you could report the bug you found.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines