• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Artboard display issue in Illustrator 2020 v24.1.2 on macOS 10.15.4

Explorer ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - When I open or create more than 1 document in illustrator I have a display problem. The first doc is fine, but the others will only display in a quarter of the workspace, (and the workspace is red). If I try to draw anything it doesn't appear where I want it (picture 3)

I'm running OS 10.15.4 on iMac

Illustrator 24.1.2.

An adobe rep helped to completely uninstal and re-install but that didn't help the situation, he then put me in another queue, which I've been in for 4 hours.

Any help would be appreciated

1 document - fine1 document - fineMore than 1 - problemMore than 1 - problem

Pic 3Pic 3

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

I think I fixed it. I turned off GPU performance.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I fixed it. I turned off GPU performance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. We're glad that you were able to find the solution and thank you for sharing it here. It'll help other users as well for sure.

In addition to this, I'd recommend resetting the preferences of Adobe Illustrator. You may follow instructions on help article https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/setting-preferences.html#setting_illustrator_preferences 

**Please note that resetting preferences will remove all the custom settings and Illustrator will launch with default settings. You can also take a backup of the folders in case you want to. Location is mentioned in the article.

Let us know if it helps you out.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines