Highlighted

Artboard duplication ERROR Please help

New Here ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Artboard duplication ERROR. Whenever I duplicate my artboard (with all the graphics included, Both artboards turn white. Tried to restar and duplucate again and now I get partial imagery.capture 1.JPGcap.JPGCapture.JPG around cerain things show up. Also if I double click on an object it will appear although it will be glitchty. 

Topics

Performance, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Artboard duplication ERROR Please help

New Here ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Artboard duplication ERROR. Whenever I duplicate my artboard (with all the graphics included, Both artboards turn white. Tried to restar and duplucate again and now I get partial imagery.capture 1.JPGcap.JPGCapture.JPG around cerain things show up. Also if I double click on an object it will appear although it will be glitchty. 

Topics

Performance, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, Make sure your Graphic card driver has the most recent update. 

you can also try resetting illustrator preferences settings

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines