Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Artboard edges multiplying

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've been having these multiplying artboards in illustrator for a while also crashes are quite usual. I work with Lenovo Yoga C740 15, i7, 16gb ram, intel uhd graphics, 1tb ssd. I have downloaded latest updates for windows 10 and illustrator and changed levovo graphics drivers to intel, didn't help. I'm using onedrive syncing for files, tryed to pause that without help. Usually having about 10 A3 or A4 cmyk artboard in a file, working with brushes, pentool, patterns, paintbucket mostly. File sizes varies between 50 to 1 mb. This happens with almost any file not specific one. 

Thanks for advance.

Tuomo

Screenshot 2020-11-27 195636.jpg

[ attachment inserted as inline image by moderator ]

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Have you tried resetting the preferences? https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/setting-preferences.html#setting_illustrator_preferences

Marlon Ceballos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, 

Yes I reseted the preferences 2 times, didn't help. I  learned that disabling gpu performance the issue disappears but illustrator still crashes sometimes. I wonder has anyone tried working with Lenovo yoga c940 with dedicated craphics in illustrator, is it any better? I still like using Photoshop with the touchscreen laptop. Could my Intel uhd graphics cause this issue. 

Br, Tuomo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines