• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Artboard Number Wrong?

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason, whenever I add a new artboard it does not follow the number sequence. I have 6 artboards and go to add a seventh and it starts at number 18. How do I fix this? I am new to Illustrator so I am not quite sure how this will affect future projects.

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

I can't reproduce that.

If you're unsure, you can reset the preferences and try if it fixes it. But that is just a name. You can double click it in the panel and cahnge it to your needs and to something that makes more sense than "Artboard XY". e.g. "Business Card Name" or whatever it is that you are designing.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can't reproduce that.

If you're unsure, you can reset the preferences and try if it fixes it. But that is just a name. You can double click it in the panel and cahnge it to your needs and to something that makes more sense than "Artboard XY". e.g. "Business Card Name" or whatever it is that you are designing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines