• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Artboard size for sharing in Zoom app

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - hoping someone can help. I made a digital 1-page program for my dad’s memorial service, which will be held on Zoom because of covid. Can anyone tell me the best artboard size for screen sharing on the Zoom app to best fill the screen and look good? Any tips would be greatly appreciated. 

TOPICS
Draw and design , Import and export , Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

That's a non-question. It can never be larger than the person's who's sharing it screen and due to the agressive compression and dependency on internet bandwidth "looking good" is very much a question of how you can un-see those artifacts. In light of those limitations there is no point in making it any bigger than the HD TV preset.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

I'm afraid filling the screen and looking good is at the mercy of the screen sizes and bandwidth of the other participants. A best guess would be HD size, 1920 x 1080 px.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's a non-question. It can never be larger than the person's who's sharing it screen and due to the agressive compression and dependency on internet bandwidth "looking good" is very much a question of how you can un-see those artifacts. In light of those limitations there is no point in making it any bigger than the HD TV preset.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm afraid filling the screen and looking good is at the mercy of the screen sizes and bandwidth of the other participants. A best guess would be HD size, 1920 x 1080 px.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines