• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Artboard visibility

Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This might just be me and maybe its already possible and i've not realised it- but I really wish it was possible to make entire artboards invisible, I know I can just make the layers invisible but this doesn't make the artboard itself invisible too. When I work in Photoshop with artboards I like to toggle their visabilities so I can focus on one or two at a time really quickly and easily. I also think it would be fantastic to have a solo option for both layers and artboards, the solo function in After Effects really does wounders for my concentration. I find it a huge shame the same can't be done in Illustrator. As someone who struggles to focus on busy things I think this could really help my workflow. 

TOPICS
Draw and design , Feature request , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

It looks like there's a feature request for it on Uservoice that you can upvote. You can also add your comments there. That's where the Illustrator team will look.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like there's a feature request for it on Uservoice that you can upvote. You can also add your comments there. That's where the Illustrator team will look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brill, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does command-shift-H not do this for you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

sort of- it makes all arboards disapearbut i'm talking specifically about make a whole single or specific artboards disapear with along with all the contents inside and more options for soloing and stuff- like in Photoshop for artboard visabillity and After Effects for solo function. Thanks though this is close!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines