Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Artboards number wrong?

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

am i the only one experiencing an error in the numers or the artboard? When i create new artboards it "jumps" the number 6 and makes twice the number 8. It seems like a bug.

HuberCAD_0-1586938565640.png

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Would you mind sharing version of Illustrator and OS?

Does it happen with a specific document or all?

Please try resetting Illustrator preferences once. Follow help article https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/setting-preferences.html#setting_illustrator_preferences 

**Please note that resetting preferences will remove all the custom settings and Illustrator will launch with default settings. You can also take a backup of the folders in cas

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Would you mind sharing version of Illustrator and OS?

Does it happen with a specific document or all?

Please try resetting Illustrator preferences once. Follow help article https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/setting-preferences.html#setting_illustrator_preferences 

**Please note that resetting preferences will remove all the custom settings and Illustrator will launch with default settings. You can also take a backup of the folders in case you want to. Location is mentioned in the article. 

Let us know how it goes. Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw a couple of threads with this problem in the past. But it is impossible for me to find them with the new forum search. Sad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the late reply. It worked, thank you. I just have a problem sometimes when i alt+drag and make a copy. Sometimes the copy has the same number as the original so when i export one overwrites the other

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines