• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Artifacts on wavy lines in Illustrator

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2020 Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a wavy line that I originally draw with the brush tool and have edited a bunch with the anchor point tool. When I decrease the thickness of the line the artifacting goes away, but when I increase the thickness the artifacting appears. It isn't that visible but it frustrates me and makes the edges of the lines feel rougher than I would like them to. I have tried messing with some of the settings mentioned in other posts, but it may be a different issue than what I'm experiencing.

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 19, 2020 Sep 19, 2020

Hi Allison,

Thanks for reaching out. The screenshot you shared above are not working. Could you please insert the images into the body of the post. 

insert pictures community.png

You may also try turning off GPU performance from Illustrator Preferences (CMD/ CTRL + K). 

GPU performance Ai.png                       

Let us know if this helps or if you have any further questions, we'd be happy to help.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2020 Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Allison,

Thanks for reaching out. The screenshot you shared above are not working. Could you please insert the images into the body of the post. 

insert pictures community.png

You may also try turning off GPU performance from Illustrator Preferences (CMD/ CTRL + K). 

GPU performance Ai.png                       

Let us know if this helps or if you have any further questions, we'd be happy to help.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines