• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Artwork not moving with artboard correctly

Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to move my artboard but the artwork is not moving with it properly. The artwork slightly moves but becomes kinda locked in place. No there is nothing locked, also when I move the artboard it usualy says the artwork placed is out of bounds.

I am also unable to move the artwork down. I can move it up, left, right, but not down.

-Nothing is locked

-I have uninstalled and reinstalled

-I have reset my preferences

-This was working fine about ten minutes agoScreen Shot 2020-06-05 at 11.17.32 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-05 at 11.17.59 AM.png

TOPICS
Draw and design , Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Ok, I tried ungrouping everything on the artboard and that seems to have worked. Seems odd because when I select all the assets on the artboard, the bounding box is only contained on the board, nothing outside of it.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there anything group with the artwork that is close to the edges of the document? Or maybe a guide grouped with artwork?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I tried ungrouping everything on the artboard and that seems to have worked. Seems odd because when I select all the assets on the artboard, the bounding box is only contained on the board, nothing outside of it.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 06, 2020 Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Are you getting any kind of error message or is it just struggling in performance and unable to do it?

Try closing any application outside of Illustrator that you are not using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The issue has been resolved, thank you very much for posting!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines