• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Automated Personalised Designs

Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We make personalised products. We create the design in illustrator. Customers order off our website and choose from a selection of images and text to go around that image. We have all the images already and when we print off a batch we simply fill the page with the relevent designs and manually change the text in each one and maybe adjust so that its centred etc. We do like bunch at once, say like 40 or 50.

My question. How do we automate this? Its very time consuming right now and I feel like that there is a better way. I have no experiance with scripting or anything.

Thanks in advance

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using variables may be the way to go here (see Variables palette), but as per your description I can imagine that a lot of things would first have to be clarified before using them as probably desired.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome to hire one of us scripters to write a script for you.

or if you want to learn how to script and do it yourself, you can post your questions and we'll help you get started.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where can I contact someone to get an idea of costs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

send me a DM with deatails. Click on my Avatar to go to my profile, you'll find the Message button there.

thanks

Carlos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines