Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

awful gpu-bug in illustrator: horizontal lines while scrolling

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,
i am sure, i'm not the only one with this issue ...

• i got a macbook pro 15" from 2018 with
  • i9processor and 
  • Radeon Pro 560X 4 GB + Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB - graphic cards.
  • 2 24"-screens attached
  • all catalina-updates installed.

i guess, this is definitely not a system configuration far beyond any normality in the graphic designworld.
apple produces a very small number of machines, where ADOBE has the honourful job to make their software compatible with.

WHY – DON'T – THEY ?!

everytime i am moving around in my AI-files, i get those AWFUL horizontal lines dropping from the top of the screen. it makes me simply crazy, because it covers the whole canvas.

switching the gpu-usage of AI off  IS NO SOLUTION. because the scrolling/zooming-behaviour of AI gets even more awful!

where is the update to fix this incredible bug ?! i pay 60€ every month ... and 21.000 people work at ADOBE ... a new AI incompatible with standard actual apple hardware should NEVER PASS QUALITY control and be able to leave the house.

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, does this problem only occur on external monitors or also on the Macbook monitor?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2021 Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same freakin problem here. I'm fed up. It happens in cc2015. cc2018 and cc2020. Got an imac 2019 4k, on native screen, no external monitors. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines