• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ayuda con illustrador, comunidad creativa HELP

Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola , tengo un problema con illustrator, cuando abro archivos que hice en el programa en la versión 2020 y los quiero abrir en la versión actualizada (2021) solo aparece el espacio de trabajo, y no se visualiza el archivo en sí, cuando paso el cursor por arriba del el espacio si detecta las formas y todo pero no se pueden ver, todo se queda en blanco. 

Agradecería  mucho que me pudieran dar una mano con esto ,

defaultx1ehiizuxpvm_0-1623270343791.png

defaultx1ehiizuxpvm_1-1623270363912.png

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

defaultx,

I believe you just need to hold Ctrl/Cmd and press Y to toggle from Outline to Preview.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, yeah it actually worked, but partially, now the vector file is pixelated. 

defaultx1ehiizuxpvm_0-1623364776415.png

defaultx1ehiizuxpvm_1-1623364792580.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

defaultx,

I am afraid that such parts are actually raster images, at least as you open them in the new version.

What happens if you try to open them in the older version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working perfectly fine with the 2020 version, I did the update to the 2121 version  and I started having this problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you tried what Anna suggested, defaultx?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Such a thing may happen as a result of the version converting. Try to select any object with pixelated content and press Alt(Opt)+7 (release Clipping mask). I think you will get the empty vector shape and fill color as a rasterized image. So just fill the shapes again, for example, using the Eyedropper tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe you are in View>Pixel Preview. It seems like there are still the vectors there although it is hard to tell if there are the outlines plus a flattened version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines