• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ayuda

New Here ,
May 16, 2020 May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hola, buenas tarde tengo unos dias que mi equipo no permite trabajar correctamente con ilustrador se traba muy seguido de tal punto que tengo que apagar el equipo y queria ver esta pasando o como podria solucionarlo 

54D7B369-4F14-4E6A-9EEA-FC9BC3439202.JPG

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 17, 2020 May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version and system is it?

The problem is that there is no menu bar? And this happens sporadically? With all files?

Or does it happens when you perform specific actions, such as saving a file or printing ...?

Did you already try and rebuild the preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2020 May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hola, tengo un problema, tengo un macbook y antes no me pasaba, ahora que inicio el programa la pantalla es totalmente negra, esto me pasa en illustrator y PS, pero antes iniciaba el programa normal, a que se debe esto que hago?

Hello, I have a problem, I have a macbook and before it did not happen to me, now that I start the program the screen is completely black, this happens to me in Illustrator and PS, but before I started the program normally, what is happening? help please. Captura de Pantalla 2020-05-24 a la(s) 5.08.21 p. m..png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines