Highlighted

Back ground image transfer

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I'm new to graphic design I'm trying to put back ground designs on my atv templates. I know how to do the process but the last step the back ground is not taking the template design 

8961D7E7-687E-4168-BF60-A082AC512182.jpeg

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Back ground image transfer

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I'm new to graphic design I'm trying to put back ground designs on my atv templates. I know how to do the process but the last step the back ground is not taking the template design 

8961D7E7-687E-4168-BF60-A082AC512182.jpeg

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 30, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what I'm looking at there or what question you are asking. Perhaps go through in steps what you are trying to do, what the outcome should be, and what's not working.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 30, 2020 0
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like you copied something from an RGB document into a CMYK document.

Please use your system tools to take screenshots. Please rotate them so they are legible.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 30, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have the yellow atv template in a file then open another file with that design in that I tried to paste on top of the template once in in isolate mode I select the layers I want to transfer or paste and do contr c for copy go out of isolate and go and move design then double click template for isolate and hit shift contr paste and it doesn't go to the template design stays large as shown might be the ryv issue but not sure how to change that

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 30, 2020 0
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still not sure what you're saying here. Are you trying to paste something into a clipping mask?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 30, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I guess that's what u call it 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 30, 2020 0
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you show a full screenshot (not a phone picture) of your work area with the layers panel open and one of these clipping paths selected so we can see how it is constructed?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 30, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

image.jpg

 so this is my back ground file with layers open 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 30, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

image.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 30, 2020 0
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 30, 2020 0
Edge2 LATEST
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a video but don't know how to attach 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 30, 2020 0