• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Basic brush not working on paintbrush tool

New Here ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't seem to get the basic brush out of the brushes selection to work on the brush tool. I really need to be able to use it on the brush tool for a project I am doing that needs to be finished soon.

It makes it really hard to do my work when I am working with a different brush then have to select the lines and change them to basic and a different uniform It's hard to tell how condensed the lines will be or even look when I'm not able to work with the basic brush tool and uniform that can only be used with the basic brush tool.

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Basic" is not a brush. It's the absence of a brush.

If you want to draw without a brush, using just a simple stroke, don't use the brush tool. Use the pencil tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The "Basic" brush is not a brush at all. It is a one point stroke that can be used as a place holder for later in your work. If you want to draw without the hassle, use the Pencil tool.

OT, Monika, don't you ever sleep?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines