• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Beachball when packaging file, can't restart

Explorer ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happens on certain files, but not others, but not sure what specific thing is causing it. I go to package a file, choose my folder etc, then just get stuck on a spinning beachball. Output folder contains font folder but nothig else.

Would be OK if it was a simple restart of the app, but I have to force quit, then when I try to reopen the app the dock icon just bounces up and down and nothing opens. I have to force quit again, then when I try to restart my Mac that then gets stuck too so I have to force restart it with the power button.

Latest CC version of Illustrator on a fairly up-to-date model Mac.

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there perhaps linked files on network volumes?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are some linked image files – some with transparency and clipping paths – but they're all located in the same folder on my Mac's own hard drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines