Highlighted

Best file format for putting Illustrator graphic into a Microsoft Word document (printed + digital)?

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Please be patient, I'm new here.

I have trouble inserting my Illustrator graphics into a word document. I've used the SVG-format, which messed up the fonts. I want the text in my different graphics to be the same font size, but when I insert the graphics they're very small and I have to pull them bigger, which messes with the font size. I'm writing my dissertation in Microsoft Word and don't want to switch to InDesgin or other.

Thank you very much for your help!

Best,

Friederike

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Anna_Lander | Adobe Community Professional

Try EMF/WMF formats. They are native Windows vector formats so they may be useful in your case.

Topics

How to, Import and export, Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Best file format for putting Illustrator graphic into a Microsoft Word document (printed + digital)?

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Please be patient, I'm new here.

I have trouble inserting my Illustrator graphics into a word document. I've used the SVG-format, which messed up the fonts. I want the text in my different graphics to be the same font size, but when I insert the graphics they're very small and I have to pull them bigger, which messes with the font size. I'm writing my dissertation in Microsoft Word and don't want to switch to InDesgin or other.

Thank you very much for your help!

Best,

Friederike

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Anna_Lander | Adobe Community Professional

Try EMF/WMF formats. They are native Windows vector formats so they may be useful in your case.

Topics

How to, Import and export, Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines