Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Black line after image trace

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all!

I am really an Illustrator noob, so I hope you can help me! I already tried to find the answer in this community, but unfortunately I haven't found the answer yet. I make my drawing in Procreate. I export it as an .tiff file, import it in Illustrator and use Image Trace. In Image Trace I use ignore white and only the fill (not the paths). If I then change the color from black to for example white, I get a small white line - see the picture below. Is there a setting I don't know it exists? Thanks a lot in advance!

Black line example.PNG

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please show us the template image and your Tracing settings.

And can you please also show a screenshot of the layers panel of that image above? Need to see what's inside the layers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately the language is in Dutch, I hope this helps?

Screenshot 1.PNGScreenshot.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Celeste, what happens after Object > Afbeeldingen Overtrekken > Uitbreiden (Expand)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines