Highlighted

black rectangle shows white on pdf

New Here ,
May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HELP! I am doing some business card, and then when putting a black rectangle behind everything (to make a black card), when saving as pdf or printing, the black rectangle doesnt print!!!! even if i make it not totally black, 100k black or rich black, please help!

Topics

Bug, How to, Import and export, Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

black rectangle shows white on pdf

New Here ,
May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HELP! I am doing some business card, and then when putting a black rectangle behind everything (to make a black card), when saving as pdf or printing, the black rectangle doesnt print!!!! even if i make it not totally black, 100k black or rich black, please help!

Topics

Bug, How to, Import and export, Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share your Ai file to test? Thx

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version, which system, which printer?

Which app do you use for printing?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines