Highlighted

Black (selection) line around artwork after exporting jpeg png eps

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I am trying to export a logo (in Illustrator) in different formats (eps, jpeg, png).
Now I keep seeing the blue selection line after exporting but it becomes black and very thin.
I have already tried everything and did a lot of research on the internet but I still cannot find a solution yet.

Does anyone have a golden tip?

Thanks in advance.
Cheers,

Julia

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Black (selection) line around artwork after exporting jpeg png eps

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I am trying to export a logo (in Illustrator) in different formats (eps, jpeg, png).
Now I keep seeing the blue selection line after exporting but it becomes black and very thin.
I have already tried everything and did a lot of research on the internet but I still cannot find a solution yet.

Does anyone have a golden tip?

Thanks in advance.
Cheers,

Julia

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 25, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Schermafbeelding 2020-04-25 om 10.24.46.pngSchermafbeelding 2020-04-25 om 10.18.17.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 25, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you outline the text and the stroke?

If so, select both the outlined characters and the stroke and click Unite (Verenigen) in the Pathfinder panel.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 25, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I hope your issue is resolved now. We'd appreciate if you can mark the earlier response correct. You may also share your solution if you did something else to resolved the problem. This will help other users with the similar situation.
If you still have issues, would you mind sharing a small video of the workflow so that we can understand your issue better? Please share version of Illustrator & OS as well.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 29, 2020 0