Highlighted

Blank home screen on Illustrator 2020 on Windows 10

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have an issue with Adobe Illustrator 2020. 
I just purchased and downloaded it but it for the first time. 
I open illustrator and it brings me to the attached screen the initial start up screen (attachment: "Illustrator") giving me options to start a new file fast, several quick template options i can open but none of them open anything. 
I try to create a new document by clicking File/New but it only opens up a screen that only opens up a new window that is blank with no options or anything to click on. (attachment: "Illustrator 2").
I've tried reinstalling it but it made no difference. 
Please refer to images... And please help!

{Renamed by MOD}

Hi Ruan,

Sorry about the delay. I am hopeful that the issue was fixed. If not, let us help you fix this. Please try following the steps shared in this discussion (https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/blank-screen-on-illustrator-on-mac-os/td-p/11161722) and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Srishti

Topics

Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Blank home screen on Illustrator 2020 on Windows 10

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have an issue with Adobe Illustrator 2020. 
I just purchased and downloaded it but it for the first time. 
I open illustrator and it brings me to the attached screen the initial start up screen (attachment: "Illustrator") giving me options to start a new file fast, several quick template options i can open but none of them open anything. 
I try to create a new document by clicking File/New but it only opens up a screen that only opens up a new window that is blank with no options or anything to click on. (attachment: "Illustrator 2").
I've tried reinstalling it but it made no difference. 
Please refer to images... And please help!

{Renamed by MOD}

Hi Ruan,

Sorry about the delay. I am hopeful that the issue was fixed. If not, let us help you fix this. Please try following the steps shared in this discussion (https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/blank-screen-on-illustrator-on-mac-os/td-p/11161722) and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Srishti

Topics

Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ruan,

Regards,

Srishti

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shristi,

No unfortunately that didn't help, the folders pathway to the folders or files I need to change is different to Mac OS which is what the other thread was about, maybe you have a solution for PC? Also I have tried reinstalling several times with not much help. Unfortunately haven't been able to get illustrator to run since I purchased it. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the delayed response. Location for Windows is:

• CEP folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CEP
  • Extensions folder: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\UXP

Regards,

Srishti

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines