• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BLENDING TOOL IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was trying to make a glitch typography: I've done it once and it worked but now it's not working and I don't know why. I have two words I need to select as a group: I go to Blend > Blend Options > Specified Steps > Ok. The next step would be to choose "Make blend" but IT IS NOT POSIBLE. I can't click the button: here I post a screenshot. Please I need help, I don't know what is going wrongly. (It is in spanish: Fusión = Blend)

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Illustrator and what operating system are you using? I tried duplicating your issue and it worked fine. This was true whether I converted the text to outline or kept it as type. Can you go into more detail about how you've created the type you want to blend? If you are using live text have you tried converting to outlines? It should work either way but it's worth trying a different way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is area text, right?

Try point text.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines