• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

blurry export

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been making my friends twitter profile pics and headers on illustrator. I did one last night and exported as a jpeg and you can zoom in on it and it's perfectly clear as vector art should be. But I made another today and no mattter how I export it you can see pixels when you zoom in on twitter? How can I export a clear picture of it?

TOPICS
Draw and design , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Hi it depends you can use export as then choose how many dpi you need for a clear picture...regards

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi it depends you can use export as then choose how many dpi you need for a clear picture...regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You cannot zoom into a raster image. It will always be pixelated after you zoom further than 100%

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines