Highlighted

blurry export

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been making my friends twitter profile pics and headers on illustrator. I did one last night and exported as a jpeg and you can zoom in on it and it's perfectly clear as vector art should be. But I made another today and no mattter how I export it you can see pixels when you zoom in on twitter? How can I export a clear picture of it?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by lambiloon | Adobe Community Professional

Hi it depends you can use export as then choose how many dpi you need for a clear picture...regards

TOPICS
Draw and design, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

blurry export

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been making my friends twitter profile pics and headers on illustrator. I did one last night and exported as a jpeg and you can zoom in on it and it's perfectly clear as vector art should be. But I made another today and no mattter how I export it you can see pixels when you zoom in on twitter? How can I export a clear picture of it?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by lambiloon | Adobe Community Professional

Hi it depends you can use export as then choose how many dpi you need for a clear picture...regards

TOPICS
Draw and design, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 30, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ali Sajjad

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cannot zoom into a raster image. It will always be pixelated after you zoom further than 100%

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 01, 2020 2