Highlighted

Book illustrations

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey gang. 

Is it possible to create models in illustrator that you can then pose in different scenes for the purposes of book a illustration. I am assuming illustrator would be the correct program to do this in. If not, can you please help me find the correct area to accomplish this idea. 

thanks

Topics

Draw and design, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Book illustrations

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey gang. 

Is it possible to create models in illustrator that you can then pose in different scenes for the purposes of book a illustration. I am assuming illustrator would be the correct program to do this in. If not, can you please help me find the correct area to accomplish this idea. 

thanks

Topics

Draw and design, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please be slightly more precise? Is this about 3D models? Cartoon characters?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Monika,

I would like to do 2d characters with models that have a front, 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 view. What I want to do is speed up the art process so I can put out books at a quicker pace. 🙂

I got the idea from character animator. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which part of the process do you want to speed up?

There's no way to speed up the drawing of these characters, since Illustrator is not a 3D application.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines