• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bounding box dimensions missing

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, recently my bounding box dimensions have dissappeared on most objects.  If i draw a simple shape, they will appear but are missing for all other items (expanded artwork etc.)  This has been working properly for years but no longer does, any suggestions?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please show a screenshot and tell us what exactly you are expecting where that is no longer there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

attached photos show the difference (the f's have been expanded but that should not matter).  Any object selected does not show deminsions unless newly created shape.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The measurements are displayed by Smart Guides and they only show up while your are scaling objects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I know but they do not show up on anything other than newly created shapes.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When was your last computer reboot?

If that doesn't help, maybe it's the preferences that need to be reset. You can try and rename the preferences folder (can be reverted). https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/setting-preferences.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines