Brush & Pen tool aren't functioning properly

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything was working fine, it seems like i enabled/disabled something from my pen. 
I use iLLustrator 2019 with a Huion tablet. 

I was drawing with the pen & pencil tool and i pressed something, now whenever i draw, i draw a white line then it disapears and leaves nothing behind, even if i select a new brush, color and weight. 
But if i use my mouse, it draws fine

Screen Shot 2020-04-25 at 21.11.15.png

  

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Brush & Pen tool aren't functioning properly

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything was working fine, it seems like i enabled/disabled something from my pen. 
I use iLLustrator 2019 with a Huion tablet. 

I was drawing with the pen & pencil tool and i pressed something, now whenever i draw, i draw a white line then it disapears and leaves nothing behind, even if i select a new brush, color and weight. 
But if i use my mouse, it draws fine

Screen Shot 2020-04-25 at 21.11.15.png

  

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 25, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your attached image doesn't download. Please embed it in a post via the forum's web interface.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 25, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Done 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 25, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I hope your issue is resolved now. We'd appreciate if you can share your solution to resolve the problem. This will help other users with the similar situation.
If you still have issues, please try updating driver of the Huion and see if it helps.
Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 29, 2020 0
Resources