Highlighted

Brush stroke issue maybe?

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am having issue with the brush stroke,

I am using XP Pen 12 pro for Illustrator CC.

Maybe you guys have settings for this.

u can see the the inside spiral looks like its thicker, doesnt fit what i wanted. I look at youtube drawing tutorials , looks like their brush stroke does not appear like what I am having now

Photo n video attached. The line seemed to merge.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Monika Gause | Adobe Community Professional

That is an old issue. You can try and apply the Zigzag effect. Use a setting of 0 for the first value. Then a very high value for the second one. Adjust it with the "Preview".

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Brush stroke issue maybe?

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am having issue with the brush stroke,

I am using XP Pen 12 pro for Illustrator CC.

Maybe you guys have settings for this.

u can see the the inside spiral looks like its thicker, doesnt fit what i wanted. I look at youtube drawing tutorials , looks like their brush stroke does not appear like what I am having now

Photo n video attached. The line seemed to merge.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Monika Gause | Adobe Community Professional

That is an old issue. You can try and apply the Zigzag effect. Use a setting of 0 for the first value. Then a very high value for the second one. Adjust it with the "Preview".

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 09, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 09, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im sorry. i dont really understand what you telling me. setting of 0? adjust with preview? please help me.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 09, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry, you have any link for my issue here? maybe someone already posted up this matter.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 09, 2020 0
Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are a gazillion threads about the issue in this forum. I would have to search them, so here you are:

Bildschirmfoto 2020-06-10 um 01.36.33.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 09, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

seriously..i tried. it worked!..

and i dont need to apply it for all the lines. i just do that even at the blank page at first. then i draw using brushes with pressure, no more headache merged lines anymore! am i correct?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 09, 2020 0
Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can apply it to the layer. It then gets applied to all the strokes on that layer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 10, 2020 0